A quick search on the web will produce many free sites offering blog hosting. As you can see, I choose to use Google's Blogger. You could also choose from a multitude of others like Blogono.com, NowBlogging.net, OutBlogger.com, and so on. Finding a free host for your blog is not a problem. Finding skins and templates that give the blog a professional look is a bit more difficult.
Do a quick search for free templates and see what you get. A LOT of stuff. Some are very good. Some are alright. Some are a headache to deal with. I am not a computer programer. I have learned as much (probably more) about HTML as I want to. Hands down for ease of use (a simple cut and paste job) I would recommend final sense templates. They provided the template on this page along with my other blog templates Online Gamers Unite! Taxation Without Representation, and Live Sounds. They all look incredible and they are all FREE! They are very easy to operate with blogger's edit layout function (no more HTML).
If any one else has any suggestions to add to this list please comment the site name and link below. I would love to check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment