Saturday, March 15, 2008

Who's legit in online money making?

There are about one trillion online marketing "plans" out there and if you have tried any already, you were probably disappointed.

Which ones are real?

Which ones are a complete waste of time?

I havent fallen for all of the scams out there (just most of them) but I have gained some useful knowledge along the way. If you are in it to "get rich quick" then you are mistaken. Online money making, especially marketing, requires a lot of time in the beginning and a lot of frustration. I worked for two months before I really saw any money.

The best advice that I recieved (from Profit Lance) was to educate myself and to build up many small money making sources, constant tiny streams of income.

I am not trying to take the wind out of your sails. I am sure that some people do "make it big" right from the start. For me it was not that easy. I definitely do not consider myself rich, but I have created a small steady source of income for myself to build upon.

With tons of ebooks and resources, Profit Lance was great for this.

What money makers can you endorse?

What scams can you point out?

Vote for the best. Leave your comments below.

No comments: