What do you really pay for when you are buying into any money making "strategy." You are paying for a lot of information most of the time. Information that you could find on your own but it would take time. Seeing as how most of the necessary information for online marketing success is buried or compartmentalized, it forces you to spend hours compiling it yourself. So you pay for time saved. That is fine by me.
You also pay for some one's opinion and that is the part that I have the most problems with. Like many things in life, internet marketing is not a science. Some things work for some people at a certain time, others for other people. Take my experience with Profit Lance. I have yet to make a dime off of any of the 10 free marketing websites that the system gave to me with promises of big returns. However, I did benefit from all of the compiled info on the Profit Lance site. All of the money that I have made so far I could have made on my own for FREE if I had only had the knowledge.
And I have not "struck it rich" by any means, but I have been able to modestly supplement my income at a growing rate every month. I have done it all primarily through affiliate niche marketing, something that anyone half way interested in the subject should have heard about already.
What is affiliate niche marketing? There is nothing magical about it. It is merely supply and demand with the main identifier being that the internet provides you with the tools to find those rare goods that have a significant demand but no supply. The affiliate marketer steps in to provide those rare goods. That is as simple as it gets, folks. So before you try a "pay to make money" scam, research the free information on my site and many others to see if you can carve your own piece of this massive online market pie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment